my so-called life

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

hopeless..

my life for the past three days has been drenched with rain.
a feeling of despair is welling up inside of me.
every time i think about it i just want to cry
a feeling of misery prevails
you know the feeling when you fall in love...
everytime you see the person..even if it's only in your mind...
something inside you melts.. and you just smile
something we can't explain..
right now.. i feel exactly oppposite way....
everytime i think of what's happening.. something inside me melts.. but then after.. i feel tears in my eyes..
there seems to be an emptiness inside of me that makes my stomach lurch...
an emptiness that makes me feel sad..
misery engulfs my whole being..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home