my so-called life

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Friday, July 22, 2005

on being a mom...

i woke up pretty early today because of my baby boy..
sometimes when i'm taking care of my baby, it hits me..so this is how being a mother is..
i look back and remember what my mom used to say.. i will only realize how it feels to be a parent only when i become one myself..

being a mommy is ..well.. it's a lot like love.. i really can't explain it..
the joy of having your own baby.. waking up at the sight of my little boy smiling at me always makes me feel grateful to be alive.. however,, waking up because of his crying.. well.. poses a challenge to my patience everytime.. the number one thing i have learned in the short time that i am a mom is that being a parent would require all the patience in the world.. especially during nights that you would like to sleep soundly but your baby seems to think otherwise..

another thing i have learned is to budget my time.
since i do not want to have a nanny and my john has to go to work.. i have to do almost everything by myself.. the timing of chores and all the other stuff that need to be done is a very big part of my daily routine..

so far.. these two.. 'skills' are the only things that i have developed.. hehe..

i love being a mommy inspite of the stretch marks and the sleepless nights .. it's all worth it..

1 Comments:

Blogger -=Ninna19=- said...

i'm so proud of you mare!! pag naging mommy ako, you have to give me tips!! mishu!! post ka naman pix ng inaanak ko!!

4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home