my so-called life

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

almost forgotten

so much has happened since my last post.. for the past month.. ganon pa din ako.. i have realized that it's not easy to keep myself from doubting.. i feel so awful.. but i can't help it.. i know i shouldn't be pointing fingers but HE started it.. HE made me.. if only he hadn't lied... i know i'm giving unsolicited advice here.. but .. i'm warning all of you... LYING is a big NO-NO... unless you want to have a mediocre relationship with the one you're with... tsk...

1 Comments:

Blogger -=Ninna19=- said...

hohum. steady ka lang. i know how you feel (obviously ... i've been praning all my life!). anyway, i'm here for ya in case ya need to talk to someone (online nga lang) ¤=)

3:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home