my so-called life

Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. -Eleanor Roosevelt-

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

i'm back!!!!

My last post was more than a year ago.. tsk.. things are so much better now. :) my baby boy joshua is already a year and a half. he is so active and is very curious with everything around him. my mom also went home from the US. she just left last monday, November the 6th. we all had a blast even if we were just hanging out here at home. we missed her so much and we're going to miss her again. anywa, she's going back next year.. well she's planning to go back so missing her wouldn't be a big issue... joshua also knows her already. he knows who his grandma is when we ask hi where grandma is.. he just loos around and waves his hands as if gesturing... not here..
This photo was teken the day before my mom went back. clockwise from top: janjan, jef, joshua, john( my lovey), me and my mom!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger -=Ninna19=- said...

oh my gosh!! finally ... an update!!

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home